As a cosmetic and family dentist in Menomonie, Leipnitz Dental offers the following services for patients.
We take the time to listen to your needs and provide you with options to complete your smile at an affordable cost.
- Family and Cosmetic Dentistry - Advanced dentistry for the whole family!
- Teeth Cleaning/X-Rays (Cancer Screenings) - Our hygienists provide stress-free and gentle teeth cleaning for children, adults, and perio patients. Preventative care is recommended every six months.
- Tooth Colored Fillings - We offer natural looking white fillings, as well as metals (depending on which you prefer).
- Natural Looking Crowns/Bridges - Crowns are used to restore broken teeth to it's original form. Our crowns vary depending on your situation, we offer natural looking porcelain and ceramic crowns. Porcelain and Ceramic are the most real looking crowns because they are a strong, vitreous, translucent material . In some cases we can use zirconia, Captek, and gold crowns. Dr. Leipnitz will talk through all options so you are able to determine the best for your budget and your smile.
Implants and restoration of Implants
dental implant is a small, screw-shaped post that replaces the root of a missing tooth — the part that is housed in the
beneath the gum. Implants are made of
titanium, which has a unique ability to fuse to
bone in a process called osseo integration. It's a great alternative for replacing a single tooth or bridge, to helping secure a removable appliance.
- Partial and Complete Dentures - We offer partials and dentures that are natural looking; which are made of translucent materials so they are pleasing to the eye. Partial dentures are a great solution if you are missing some teeth because the denture fills the gaps in your smile and helps make talking and eating easier. Full dentures are replacement teeth that are fitted into an acrylic base that is crafted to look like your gums. The main benefit is a set of fully functioning set of teeth that will look and feel so much better. Modern dentures are natural looking and fit so much better than they used to.
- Bridge - A bridge is a fixed dental restoration used to replace a missing tooth (or several teeth) by joining an artificial tooth permanently to adjacent teeth. Again, bridges are translucent material so they naturally pleasing to the eye.
- Veneers - A plastic or porcelain coating bonded to the surface of a cosmetically imperfect tooth.
- Root Canals - Millions of teeth are treated and saved each year with root canal or endodontic treatment. A root canal can relieve your tooth pain and save your smile. Our new electronic equipment makes it quicker and a more comfortable procedure than in the past.
- Teeth Whitening Products - Brighten your teeth with our two whitening systems, Kor and Opalescence. We recommend the Kor whitening system which is an at home tray system and will give you incredible results within 3 weeks time. Opalescence whitening system is another option with various whitening gel strengths. Our whitening products are able to make your teeth 4-8 shades whiter, depending on the look you'd like to achieve.
- Extractions - An extraction means to have a tooth removed, usually because disease, trauma, or crowding.
- Invisalign - Straighten your smile through an invisible clear mouth guard vs. the traditional silver brackets. Not sure if this fits your situation, come in to our office for a free consult.
- Mouth Guards for TMJ - A night guard is a mouthpiece custom fitted to your mouth, to help alleviate the symptoms of TMJ or bruxism. It is commonly made of a hard or soft plastic. We recommend a mouth guard if you have a habit of clenching your teeth or grinding at night. The mouth guard will help save on the substantial visible wearing or flattening of your teeth.
- Clear Molded Mouth Guards for sports - Our office has worked on many cases of broken teeth from baseball, basketball, hockey and other contact sports. For protection of yours or your child's teeth, we recommended our molded mouth guards (which are durable and not bulky like the store bought ones). With the molded mouth guard the players are able to breath easy and play their sport worry free.
- Emergency Care - If you have a broken tooth or tooth ache, Dr. Todd Leipnitz will care for you after our normal business hours.
- Free Second Opinions - Want another opinion? Schedule an appointment with Dr. Todd Leipnitz to obtain a 'free' second opinion.
Dental Products for sale in our office
- Various toothpastes (sensitivity, prescription strength fluoride)
- Electric Oral B Toothbrushes for adults and children
- Whitening gel refills for our Kor and Opalescense products